While Johnson doesn't have a listing on the Cardinals' final Week 3 injury report, he was wearing a brace on his left wrist at Friday's practice, Josh Weinfuss of ESPN.com reports.
Johnson missed a stretch of Week 2 action to have the wrist examined but returned and handled 60 percent of the offensive snaps by game's end. He also scored his first rushing touchdown of the season but otherwise managed just 14 yards from scrimmage on eight touches. His backup, Chase Edmonds, got the remaining 40 percent of the plays on offense, which translated to three touches for 17 yards. While it's unclear whether or not Johnson will require a brace on his left wrist on game days, the Cardinals seem prepared to split up the work in some fashion between the two backs, if needed. Sep 20 7:27 pm (EST)
- Johnson (wrist) practiced in full Wednesday, Darren Urban of the Cardinals' official site reports.
- Johnson said after Sunday's 23-17 loss at Baltimore that his left wrist is "good" and he's "good to go," Josh Weinfuss of ESPN.com reports. "It's a big relief because I definitely don't want that to happen again," Johnson told Bob McManaman and Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic. "I was a little nervous, but once I calmed down I realized it wasn't bad."
- Johnson finished Sunday's 23-17 loss to Baltimore with 14 yards and a touchdown on seven carries and a catch for no yardage. All David Johnson News
2019 PRESEASON PROJECTIONS
2019 PRESEASON RANKINGS
2019 SEASON STATS
|LAST 3 WEEKS||25||96||1||8||7||55||1|
|Dec 30||L 27 - 24||@ SEA||17||62||0||3||6||0|
|Dec 23||L 31 - 9||LA||10||35||0||1||32||1|
|Dec 16||L 40 - 14||@ ATL||11||33||1||3||68||0|
|Dec 09||L 17 - 3||DET||15||49||0||8||12||0|
|Dec 02||W 20 - 17||@ GB||20||69||0||1||3||0|
|Nov 25||L 45 - 10||@ LAC||17||63||0||2||16||0|
|Nov 18||L 23 - 21||OAK||25||137||0||1||17||0|
|Nov 11||L 26 - 14||@ KC||21||98||1||7||85||1|
|Oct 28||W 18 - 15||SF||16||59||0||4||41||0|
|Oct 18||L 45 - 10||DEN||14||39||0||3||31||0|
DFS LAST 5