NASCAR DFS: Brickyard 400 Practice Notes
**UPDATED THROUGH QUALIFYING* Matt Selz watches the NASCAR practices in order to give you all of the tidbits of information that are important from each session.
Final Practice For Brickyard 400
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Saturday, September 7 1:30 pm ET
50 minutes in length
73 degrees of Air Temp I Feels Like: 77 degrees I 3 mph of Wind
No drivers were penalized for this final session.
Top-20 Speeds (Single Lap)
Best Lap Averages
Items of Note:
- Jimmie Johnson is focusing solely on race runs in this session and was extremely free in the first practice.
- The Henrick cars all went out together to make race runs together.
- Joey Logano is trying to sort out how to get passed a group of cars on the track in this new aero package but seems to be holding pretty evenly behind the group in front of him until they got side-by-side and then he pulled closer.
- Alex Bowman says his car is edgy everywhere when he’s following cars in traffic.
- Kyle Larson felt his car got looser in the corners each lap in to a nine-lap run and now he wants to get...