CBB DFS Playbook & Example Lineups - January 7
Dan Servodidio brings you the top plays to build your lineups around for tonight's four-game slate!
Highest Scoring Teams:
(by Implied Points & Spreads per KenPom)
- Louisville -- 78 Points (-12 vs. Miami FL) **DK ONLY**
- Marquette -- 77 Points (-9 vs. Providence)
- Creighton -- 75 Points (-3 vs. Villanova)
- Kentucky -- 72 Points (-3 vs. Georgia)
- Villanova -- 72 Points (+3 vs. Creighton)
- Rutgers -- 71 Points (-2 vs. Penn State)
- Florida -- 70 Points (-5 vs. South Carolina)
- Houston -- 69 Points (-2 vs. Temple) **FD ONLY**
- Penn State -- 69 Points (+2 vs. Rutgers)
Markus Howard - Marquette ($8,600 DK / $8,300 FD)
If you’ve been following college basketball at all over the last couple years, you know about Markus Howard. He’s one of the best players in the country who can score in a variety of ways and is always one of the highest-scoring DFS plays any time Marquette is on the slate. The senior point guard is coming off an impressive outing vs. Villanova on Saturday when he put up 44.5 DK points with his 29 points scored. That was the fourth time...