CBB DFS Playbook & Example Lineups - December 30
Dan Servodidio brings you the top plays to build your lineups around for today's main slate of games!
Highest Scoring Teams (DK ONLY):
(by Implied Points & Spreads per KenPom)
- Gonzaga -- 95 Points (-30 vs. Detroit)
- Georgia -- 84 Points (-12 vs. Austin Peay)
- Memphis -- 83 Points (-19 vs. Tulane)
- Davidson -- 73 Points (-2 vs. Vanderbilt)
- Louisiana Tech -- 73 Points (-8 vs. Southern Miss)
- Austin Peay -- 72 Points (+12 vs. Georgia)
- Vanderbilt -- 71 Points (+2 vs. Davidson)
- Seton Hall -- 71 Points (-3 vs. DePaul)
- North Carolina -- 70 Points (-6 vs. Yale)
Anthony Edwards - Georgia ($8,500)
Even on a slate with a ton of players in the 8k range, Anthony Edwards is still one of the best options in the expensive end because of his pure talent and current role for Georgia. The true freshman will likely be a Top 5 NBA Draft pick this summer, and he’s been living up to expectations this season for the Bulldogs. Edwards’ 31% usage rate and 35% shots share both lead the team by a big margin and are among the best in the entire country (top 40 and...